Introducing Alloy Wheel Cleaner – your solution to restoring the gleam and shine of your prized alloy wheels. This highly concentrated cleaner is formulated to effectively remove grime and stains, leaving your wheels looking their best.
Alloy Wheel Cleaner is not your ordinary cleaner; it’s a highly concentrated powerhouse. With this product, a little goes a long way, ensuring you get maximum value and results with every application.
This cleaner ensures that even the toughest, baked-on brake dust and road grime are no match. It’s your secret weapon for tackling stubborn wheel stains.
We care for the environment, and that’s why Alloy Wheel Cleaner is phosphate-free, making it an eco-friendly choice without compromising on performance.
- Dilution: Depending on the level of soiling, you can apply Alloy Wheel Cleaner undiluted for heavily soiled wheels or dilute it with up to 10 parts water for regular cleaning.
- Preparation: Begin by removing loose dirt and debris from the wheel surface. Use a soft brush or cloth to prevent scratching.
- Cool Wheels: Always clean alloy wheels when they are cool to the touch. Hot wheels can cause cleaning products to dry too quickly, potentially leaving residues.
- Avoid Harsh Brushes: Use soft, non-abrasive brushes, sponges, or microfiber towels to clean the wheels. Avoid using wire brushes or abrasive materials that can scratch the surface.
- Apply the Cleaner: Apply the wheel cleaner, making sure to cover the entire wheel surface. Use a soft brush or a wheel-specific applicator.
- Agitate: Use a soft-bristle brush or a wheel brush to agitate the cleaner and help break down brake dust and grime. Pay extra attention to crevices and intricate designs.
- Soak and Rinse: Let the cleaner soak for one minute. Ensure the cleaner doesn’t dry on the surface. Then, rinse thoroughly with water. A pressure washer can be especially effective for this step.
- Repeat if Necessary: For heavily soiled wheels, you may need to repeat the cleaning process. Don’t be afraid to give it a second round if needed.
- Dry Completely: After rinsing, make sure to dry the wheels thoroughly with a clean, dry microfiber cloth. This helps prevent water spots and streaks.
- Apply a Protective Sealant: Consider applying a wheel sealant or wax after cleaning to provide a protective barrier against brake dust and road contaminants.
- Regular Maintenance: To make future cleanings easier, clean your alloy wheels regularly. The longer brake dust and grime sit on the surface, the harder they can be to remove.
By law, “Acquisition, possession or use by the general public is restricted”.
Alloy Wheel Cleaner – Highly Concentrated is the choice of automotive enthusiasts who demand nothing but the best for their alloy wheels. It’s the solution to achieving wheels that gleam and turn heads.
Our products are for industrial and commercial use by trained professionals only. Always read the safety data sheet and label for directions before use. No liability shall be accepted relating to the use of this product where the official manufacturer’s directions and recommendations have not been followed responsibly.