Concentrates Direct Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Your privacy is very important to us, which is why we make sure you are always in control of what we do with your Personal Data, as defined below.
The purpose of this notice is to tell you what information we collect from you, how and when it may be collected and what happens to it. For the purpose of this notice “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Concentrates Direct Limited (“the Company”)
The Company is a data controller and can be contacted using the contact details below. This means that we make decisions about how and why we use your Personal Data and, because of this, we are responsible for making sure it is used in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
This notice only applies to Personal Data processed by, or on behalf of, the Company.
We may collect information from you when you visit our website, use our services, contact us by telephone or email or receive a communication from us relating to our services.
If you are a business customer, this notice applies to the Personal Data you provide to us about individual participants/contacts from within your business (for example directors), or information about you as a sole trader or partnership.
You can contact us using our online form located via the following link: https://concentratesdirect.co.uk/contact/
Our via our address which is:
Concentrates Direct Limited
Mill House, Main Street, Tatenhill, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire. DE13 9SD
registered company number 10760306
If you have a specific question about this notice or how we use your Personal Data, you should contact us via the postal or email address set out above; please mark your communication as “Data Protection Enquiry”.
In this notice the following words will have the following meanings:
Data Protection Laws
means any applicable law relating to the processing, privacy, and use of Personal Data, including (a) in the United Kingdom, (i) the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, SI 2003/2426, and any laws or regulations implementing Directive 2002/58/EC (ePrivacy Directive); and/or (ii) the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 and/or any corresponding or equivalent national laws or regulations (b) in member states of the European Union, the GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive, and all relevant member state laws or regulations giving effect to or corresponding with any of them; and (c) any judicial or administrative interpretation of any of the above, any guidance, guidelines, codes of practice, approved codes of conduct or approved certification mechanisms issued by any relevant supervisory authority;
means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and where referred to in this notice includes special categories of personal data.
2. Personal Data we collect from you
2.1 We will collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- 2.1.1 Personal Data you give us. This is information about you that you give us by contacting us via our website at https://concentratesdirect.co.uk (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and financial information.
- 2.1.2 Personal Data we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- 220.127.116.11 Personal and contact details you give us when subscribing to receive marketing information from us (for example name, email address, mailing details and payment card details);
- 18.104.22.168 Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information for use of our site, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform,;
- 22.214.171.124 Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- 126.96.36.199 Information from social media activity (such as likes, shares and tweet) when you interact with us on social media;
- 188.8.131.52 Information you provide if you report a problem with our website or service.
A cookie is text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie contains anonymised information about how you use our website and applications, which allows us to improve your experience of using our products and services.
4. Uses made of the Personal Data
4.1 We will only use your Personal Data to the extent that the law allows us to do so. Under the Data Protection Laws we will rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Data:
- 4.1.1 Where you have given us your consent;
- 4.1.2 Where it is necessary to perform a contract we have entered into or are about to enter into with you;
- 4.1.3 Where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests.
4.2 Personal Data you give to us.We may use this Personal Data:
- 4.2.1 To process an enquiry received from you, or responding to an expression of interest in our services;
- 4.2.2 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- 4.2.3 to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- 4.2.4 To provide your information to our marketing department who may contact you by post or email to request feedback and comments on our services or to provide information to you which may be of interest to you;
- 4.2.5 To provide you with Personal Data about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this via the opt in methods provided. If you do not want us to use your Personal Data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you will be able to withdraw your consent by contacting us via the contact details set out below at section 11.
- 4.2.6 To notify you about changes to our services;
- 4.2.7 to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
4.3 Personal Data we collect about you.We may use this Personal Data:
- 4.3.1 To ensure that any products or services that you receive are correctly administered;
- 4.3.2 To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- 4.3.3 To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 4.3.4 To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- 4.3.5 As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- 4.3.6 To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- 4.3.7 To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them
5. Disclosure of your Personal Data
5.1 We may use third party service providers to support our provision of the service. This could include cloud storage providers, content management systems, or other, less direct business functions, including (without limitation) IT support, hosting our data on cloud platforms, legal, accounting, audit, consulting, our sales agents and other professional service providers, such as those whom deliver the products that you have purchased from us to you. Engagement and use of such suppliers will vary. We will ensure that you are provided with a list of appointed suppliers in advance of our sharing your Personal Data with them. We will have agreements in place with such service providers which will restrict how they are able to process your Personal Data and impose appropriate security standards on them. We only provide these organisations with the Personal Data that they need to be able to perform their services. In carrying out their services these service providers may become Data Controllers. They may have their own privacy notices which you should read, and they have their own responsibilities to comply with applicable data protection laws.
5.3 You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Data with selected third parties including:
- 5.3.1 Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- 5.3.2 Sales agents to market our products within England and Wales;
- 5.3.4 Delivery services whom will deliver the products that you have purchased to you.
- 5.3.5 Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- 5.3.6 Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
5.4 We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- 5.4.1 In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- 5.4.2 If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets; or
- 5.4.3 If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our standard terms and conditions of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Sensitive Categories of Personal Data
We may collect sensitive information if it is provided to us by you or on your behalf voluntarily. By giving us this information, you agree that we may use such information as set out in this notice.
7. Where we store your Personal Data
- 7.1 We use a secure server for collecting personal information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all the information you enter before it is transmitted over the internet and sent to us. Furthermore, all the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorised access. The password you provide if registering with our site is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access of your personal information.
- 7.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8. Direct Marketing
We use Personal Data about you for the purposes as outlined in sections 4 and 5 above. You authorise us to use any email address or other contact information you provide to use at any time for such purposes. You can opt out of receiving electronic communications at any time. If you wish to do so, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in the electronics communication or contact us using the details in section 11 below.
9. International Transfer
9.1 If we transfer your Personal Data outside the European Union, we will only make that transfer if:
- 9.1.1 That country ensures an adequate level of protection for your Personal Data;
- 9.1.2 The recipient or recipient country is subject to an approved certification mechanism or code of conduct with binding and enforceable commitments which amount to appropriate safeguards for your Personal Data – this includes for example, the EU-US Privacy Shield which enables the secure transfer of personal data to the United States;
- 9.1.3 We have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your Personal Data, such as a contract with the person or entity receiving your Personal Data which incorporates specific provisions as directed by the European Commission;
- 9.1.4 The transfer is permitted by applicable laws; or
- 9.1.5 You explicitly consent to the transfer.
9.2 We have not set out the specific circumstances when each of these protection measures are used. You can contact us at the contact details above for the details as to how we protect specific transfer of your Personal Data.
10. Retention of Personal Data
10.1 We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected your Personal Data.
10.2 To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of that Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
11. Control of and access to your Personal Data
11.1 You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing at any time using our contact form, headed “marketing consent” which can be found via the following link: https://concentratesdirect.co.uk/contact/. We also offer the following controls:
- 11.1.1 You may request access to or copies of the Personal Data that we hold about you;
- 11.1.2 If you believe that any Personal Data we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we rectify this. We will take steps to seek to correct or update any Personal Data if we are satisfied that the information we hold is inaccurate.
- 11.1.3 You may request that we restrict our processing;
- 11.1.4 You may request that your Personal Data be deleted where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and provided there is no lawful basis for which we may continue to process such Personal Data;
- 11.1.5 If we are processing your Personal Data to meet our legitimate interests (as set out above), you may object to the processing of your Personal Data by us. If we are unable to demonstrate our legitimate grounds for that processing, we will no longer process your Personal Data for those purposes;
- 11.1.6 If you have objected to our processing as out above;
- 11.1.7 You may withdraw any consent given to processing (this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal); or
- 11.1.8 If we are processing your Personal Data automatically for the purposes of performing our contract with you, you may have the right to request that the Personal Data we hold about you be transferred to a third party data controller.
If you would like to exercise any of these controls, please contact us, headed “Data Protection matter” using the online form via the link above or the address above.
11.2 You may also request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data to that to which you have consented or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or the protection of the rights of another person, whilst we verify your Personal Data as set out in point 11.1.2 above; pending verification of our legitimate grounds as set out in point 11.1.4 above; or if the processing is unlawful or no longer necessary, but you wish us to retain your Personal Data for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
11.3 Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights or if you have any concern about how your Personal Data is processed using the online form via the link https://concentratesdirect.co.uk/contact/ or the address above, headed “Data Protection matter” and we will try to resolve your concerns. However, if you consider that we are in breach of our obligations under data protection laws, you may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/). You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
12. Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Last updated 12th April 2019